Its that time of the year again, football fans. PES 2015 has hit stores everywhere, and seems to be a fresh start for the franchise as it enters a new generation. Boasting new features, upgraded visuals, and much more, this installment does a lot to capture the fans’ attention.
Konami have reiterated the prime features upon release, which include:
- Completely reworked performance – Shooting, goal-keeping, precise aim and control over a shot’s power and also unlimited shot styles. Goal-keepers AI have been updated, as well as passing, final ball to the front line, knock-ons, daisy-cutter passes and close control.
- Teams are automatically set to play as their counterparts, and a weekly update download will reflect the current form of players.
- myClub offers an overhaul of the Master League – detail extending to attitudes of players, agents, preparation and development of their side.
- Online play is easier to use, with simpler ranking games, new Online Divisions with relegation and promotions, dedicated 11-vs-11 lobbies and all-new cheat measures in place.
- Day one download includes 93 new kits and 8 more licensed teams; including Sparta Praha, FK Partisan, and Maccabi Tel Aviv.
Not a bad list at all, and you should do yourself a favor and pick up a copy today. Stay tuned for our own review very soon.