Nary a week after its release, and CI Games are already announcing new DLC for their hit action/RPG; Lords of the Fallen. The Dark Souls-esq game has been a hit with fans of the genre and now they will be getting even more. The new content titled; Ancient Labyrinth will put a bigger emphasis on exploration and puzzle solving while still keeping players on their toes with intense and difficult boss battles.
Here is a brief look at what to expect from Lords of the Fallen: Ancient Labyrinth:
- A powerful ancient Lord, a magical foe who changes his powers continuously throughout the battle, keeping players on their toes
- A new location, The Library, filled with puzzles, environmental riddles and history of Harkyn’s world
- A new puzzle-based gameplay mechanic
- An all-new quest centered around the story of immortal, powerful demons
- Side-quests and NPCs with an agenda that affects the war between human and demonic realms
- New armor and weapons
So if the game’s roughly 15 hour campaign and endless replayability options wasn’t enough to keep you hooked, hopefully now you will be basically jumping into the boat. We will have our review for Lords of the Fallen going live very soon, so make sure you stay tuned to Capsule Computers for that plus all the other awesome Lords of the Fallen news as it becomes available.