As I mentioned in my review for Drakengard 3, that can be read in full here, the characters in the bloody title are one of the best aspects of the title. As such it was a shame that the only time we spent with Zero’s sisters was trying to kill them.
However now fans of the series have the option to learn more about each of Zero’s sisters as Square Enix has released DLC for Drakengard 3 that expands upon each sister’s story by giving them a unique chapter and allowing the player to play as that sister. A summary of the DLC and the prices can be found below:
- Sister Prologues: Additional prequel chapters featuring Two, Three, Four, Five and Zero in a playable level with their own unique weapons; each chapter, minus Two, contains its own unique trophy set as well ($5.99 each)
- Sister Prologue Bundle: Contains all of the above prologue chapters, including One ($29.99)
- Furiae’s Garb: The costume of the princess turned goddess, Furiae, from the original Drakengard, reduces damage taken by 5% when equipped ($2.99)
- Eris’s Garb: The garment of the youngest military commander in Drakengard 2 prevents stamina loss when guarding ($2.99)
- Intoner Arrange Tracks: A new music pack that replaces the tracks used when Zero enters Intoner Mode ($1.99)