Are you a Disney Infinity aficionado? Do you spend more time in the Toy Box than your five year old cousin? Well you are in luck because the guys over at Disney and Avalanche Software have announced the inaugural Disney Infinity Toy Box Summit.
Coming to you from Utah, the summit will pit the incredibly talented Toy Box artists from around the world in a super-powered Toy Box creation competition. As if that wasn’t enough, the summit will feature the following:
- Five of the recently Avalanche-hired Associate Community Level Designers to act as mentors. They will be offering tips to the newly picked artists on how to create the best Toy Boxes.
- Panels and roundtable feedback sessions with the developers
- Exclusive hands-on preview of Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes
- Tour of the studio
- Keynote addresses from Disney Infinity executives
- Live streaming webcast for public to attend in real time
In addition to all that, three aspiring attendees from the US will have the chance to join through Disney Infinity’s first ever video contest. Fans will be tasked to create a video that celebrates their favourite Disney movie using the Disney Infinity Toy Box. Disney will provide a Contest Fan Kit including approved music, graphics, and game capture tutorials to help increase the quality of video content created. Winners will receive an all-expenses paid trip to the summit and 10 additional runners up will receive a Captain America Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes Figure.
There’s a lot going around and it is good to see that Disney are still maintaining support for Disney Infinity 1.0, even though Marvel Super Heroes is just around the corner. For all the sweet Disney news as it becomes available, make sure you stay tuned to Capsule Computers.