TECMO KOEI EUROPE SHARES NEW VIDEOS FOR ATELIER RORONA PLUS: THE ALCHEMIST OF ARLAND
Highlighting Updated 3d Graphics, Restructured Battle System and Pre-Order bonus details
TECMO KOEI Europe today released videos for the turn-based RPG Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist Of Arland displaying enhanced 3D graphics that bring characters to life in vibrant Anime-inspired environments, the restructured battle system in action, and the improved Synthesis system. Additional features for Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist Of Arland are also spotlighted creating the most beautiful and engaging Atelier gameplay experience to date.
Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist Of Arlandwill launch in Europe on 20th June, 2014 for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and digitally for PlayStation®Vita handheld system through the PlayStation®Store.
The popular RPG franchise from acclaimed developer, Gust, carries on the tradition of the beloved Atelier series, with alchemy as the main focal point. Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist Of Arland focuses on the exploits of Rorolina Frixell, one of the most identifiable characters of the Arland trilogy, a young girl who is assigned to complete alchemy tasks over three years in order to keep her alchemy workshop and not be banished from the kingdom of Arland.
Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist Of Arlandnew additions include:
- Enhanced 3D character models
- New field map modelling creates more rich and vibrant scenery
- New chapters featuring Totori and Meruru who return from the previous Arland trilogies “Atelier Meruru Plus” and “Atelier Totori Plus”, brimming with new content and illustrations
- Additional Content, including playable characters, maps, bosses, costumes and more
- Improved Synthesis system and new Assignment system
- Expanded Item Crafting
- Newly restructured battle system with advanced combat features and skill execution between characters
- New Time Capsule system allows players to bury items in Atelier Rorona and retrieve them in Atelier Meruru Plus, and Atelier Totori Plus
- Over 30 different Endings: Interactions with character and decisions made to complete missions with affect the ending offering extremely high replay value
- Data saving and sharing between PlayStation®3 and PS®Vita versions
Tecmo Koei Europe also announced exclusive pre-order bonus costumes: “Lady’s Etiquette Costume”, available to those who pre-order the game through GAME and an “Orange Swimsuit” available from independent retailers through CentreSoft. A third pre-order bonus outfit, labelled ‘Peach Vacation’ will be available for digital purchases via the PlayStation®Store.
GAMES/Atelier Rorona Plus [PS3, PSVITA]/Group B
GAMES/Atelier Rorona Plus (PS3, PS Vita)/pre-order bonuses and
GAMES/Atelier Rorona Plus (PS3, PS Vita)/VIDEOS
ABOUT TECMO KOEI EUROPE LTD.
TECMO KOEI EUROPE LTD. is a publisher of interactive entertainment software for current generation consoles, handhelds and digital download content based in Letchworth, Hertfordshire, UK. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of TECMO KOEI HOLDINGS CO., LTD., headquartered in Yokohama, Japan. TECMO is best known for the Dead or Alive® and Ninja Gaiden®series. KOEI is best known for its Dynasty Warriors® and Samurai Warriors® franchises. On April 1, 2009, TECMO KOEI HOLDINGS CO., LTD was established as a result of the TECMO, LTD. and KOEI Co., Ltd. merger. More information about TECMO KOEI EUROPE LTD and its products can be found at www.tecmokoei-europe.com.
“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.