Tales Runner Releases First Major Update with All New Content
The fun-filled MMO racer receives its first major upgrade with 13 new maps, a new character and more!
Torrance, CA – May 15, 2014 – OGPlanet is releasing Tales Runner first major update less than a month after launch. The update will unleash loads of new content to its players. This update comes with great excitement and joy for all veteran Tales Runner players as the highly anticipated and requested character Lily arrives. In addition to the release of this brand new character, Tales Runner will also be upgraded with 13 additional maps including the highly anticipated “Uncle Lizard’s Fury”, a new channel for “Professional” racers, a new Oracle system giving players free daily buffs, all new costumes and much more. To check out all this new content and to get in the game, go to http://www.TalesRunnerOnline.com!
Summer is right around the corner and to kick off this first major update, Tales Runner is hosting a variety of fun and exciting events with their RUN INTO SUMMER Calendar Event. Players are able to receive daily login prizes of 500 TR and numerous other fantastic prizes by meeting the simple event requirements. To learn more about this fun-filled event, check out the event page at http://tr.ogplanet.com/en/event/calendarevent.og.
Tales Runner’s Main Features:
- Famous Fairy Tale Maps: Race through tracks based on your favorite Fairy Tales such as Jack & the Bean Stalk, Alice in Wonderland and many more.
- Intense PvP: Compete against your friends and other opponents in intense PvP racing with up to 30 players in various game modes such as Relay, Co-Op or Team. Those up for a real challenge can try their luck at Survival Mode where it is truly survival of the fittest.
- Challenging PvE: Play against various magical enemies and confront epic bosses from legendary tales. You better team up with a friend though, these bosses mean business.
- Social MMO: Meet your friends in the Park and chat about your exciting races and victories or invite them to your farm where you can raise your pet and grow crops to sell.
- Pet Racing: Raise and train your pet to become a four legged speed machine. Prove to your friends that you have the fastest pet by challenging them to an epic pet race.
- Mini-Games: Take a break from the intense racing to play some fun and casual mini-games such as a Jeopardy style quiz game, fortune tellers and more.
Tales Runner Overview
Tales Runner is a wonderfully bright and cheerful racing game that you can play with your friends! Set in a world where your favorite fairy tales come to life, challenge your friends and take some friendly competition to the next level. With multiple game modes, quests and social features such as the community Park, Farm and chat, there is never a dull moment and always fun to be had.
Jump into this exciting and casual racing MMO that is like no other. Compete against friends, enemies and time itself as you race through tracks based off your favorite fairy tales, such as Alice in Wonderland, Jack and the Bean Stalk and many more. For those needing a break from the intensity of racing, hang out with friends in the Park and socialize with other players from the game or head to your farm to raise your pet and grow your crops.
Sign up and play Tales Runner’s at http://www.TalesRunnerOnline.com. Players can also join the friendly Tales Runner community on Facebook or on Twitter to stay current on all the latest Tales Runner announcements, updates, events, contests and more!
Headquartered in Torrance, California, OGPlanet is a leading publisher in North America and Europe of free-to-play, multiplayer, online games. OGPlanet offers a wide range of game titles, such as Uncharted Waters Online, SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online, La Tale, Heva Clonia Online, Heroes of the Realm, Red Stone, and soon Dizzel and Tales Runner. For more information, visit http://www.ogplanet.com.