ORC ATTACK: FLATULENT REBELLION FULLY GEARED FOR PC COOPERATIVE PLAY AND AVAILABLE NOW ON STEAM
Local and Online Play with Fart-or-Die Combat in Casual Brothers’ Award-Winning Cooperative Game
Twain Harte, CA – May 15, 2014 – Casual Brothers announced today that Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion, the outrageous one- to four-player cooperative gas-and-slash action game, is now available on Steam at a limited time sale price of $7.99 (20% off of $9.99).
“We’ve been working diligently over the last few months to bring Orc Attack to PC players worldwide,” said Nacho Sanchez, co-developer, Casual Brothers. “New improvements to the camera system and frame rate, plus added Steam Achievements, will enable players of all ages to pull off all sorts of gaseous farts, burps, and combos to their hearts’ desire.”
In Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion, Orcs have become victims of brutal Human expansion, as people are carelessly polluting the environment. Now, four trained Orc heroes are retaliating with a not-so-silent yet very deadly plan. In either single-player or up to four-player co-op, gamers will take on the role of Orcs, each wielding a unique gaseous ability, taking the fight to the Humans in a stinky, fart-filled romp.
Players will enjoy a variety of gameplay features, including two different gameplay modes: The Magic Mode, in which Orcs perform magical spells with devastating effects on their enemies; and The Dirty Mode, in which Orcs produce vile and dangerous gasses creating explosions and other devastating effects on their enemies.
Additional In-Game Features:
- Local and online two- to four-person cooperative play.
- An improved, intelligent new camera system enabling players to share the same camera without losing sight of their co-op friends.
- Steam-based Achievements are added for diehard PC gamers.
- 16 different levels across four expansive environments.
- Four Playable Orcs: Sir Sniff, Doc Turd, Lord Poop, and Friar Krap, each equipped with special fart-blasting abilities to out-stink their opponents.
- As players progress, they gain experience and unlock new attack combinations, more efficient gas powers, additional strength, and increase in speed.
- Shop at the Orc Store spending runes (the game’s currency)to buy new equipment, weapons, power-ups, armor, and magic elixirs.
- Gamers can evolve their Orc avatars and distribute experience points to various characteristics such as strength, speed, and resistance to differentiate fighting styles.
Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion is available to download starting today on Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/268520/). For more information on Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion, please follow it on Twitter and “like” it on Facebook.
# # #
ABOUT CASUAL BROTHERS
Veterans with extensive experience in the games industry, Casual Brothers was created as a new journey, as if we were starting from scratch in the world of downloadable games. We want to give a fresh, young and modern image, an online image. In this new beginning, Casual Brothers is like we use to be not so long ago, a bunch of guys working as a kind of garage band: no big offices, no big budget, no bosses; just a group of friends making what we believe and love: videogames. Our first title, Orc Attack, grew day-by-day, from a little casual game, hence our name of Casual Brothers, to something that we think is bigger and better, in part by chance, but above all, by every day’s hard work. For more information about Casual Brothers, please visit www.casualbrothers.com.