NEW DETAILS ABOUT THE BATTLE COLISEUM MODE REVEALED
Earlier this year, BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe S.A.S announced the brand new Battle Coliseum Mode, where all the fierce pirates will show what they are made of! Today the leading developer and publisher is proud to reveal new details about this mode. A total of 20 characters will be playable in this arena, among them: Fujitora, “Flame Fist” Ace D. Portgas, Crocodile, the stunning Empress Boa Hancock, the whole Straw-Hat crew etc.! Players will be able to select their favourite character to get in the heated brawl against most of the fearsome bosses ONE PIECE universe got in its pocket!
For all the fans eager to get their hands on this brand new game on its Release day, they will be getting very unique content thanks to the “Straw Hat Edition”:
- Exclusive Costumes: 10 outfits – Luffy Strong World Outfit & the Anniversary Pack with 9 outfits commemorating Japan’s 15th anniversary of the One Piece animated series.
- A unique quest where the 2 brothers are re-united: “Flame Fist & Straw Hat”
The ‘Chopper Edition’ is also available for preorder now at selected retailers and includes:
- One Piece Unlimited World Red Straw Hat Edition
- Key Holder of Chopper
- 10 stickers of the Straw Hat Crew members and the game logo
- Wall scroll of Chopper
- Lanyard with Chopper
- The Takoyaki DLC Pack (3 costumes & 1 quest)
The challenging and promising ONE PIECE UNLIMITED WORLD RED game will Australia and New Zealand shores on 26th June 2014 for PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Vita, Nintendo 3DSTM and Wii UTM. .
For the latest news and updates, check www.OnePiece-Game.com. For the latest videos, check bngames.eu/OPunlimitedworldredvideos. For more information about BANDAI NAMCO Games’ entire line up, go to www.BandaiNamcoGames.com.au