Eggs Boom By Iway
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Category: Games
- Released: May 29, 2014
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 54.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eduard Aleksanyan
- © Eduard Aleksanyan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
An active fun game where you can run a mouse restaurant and make money by flicking as many Eggs as possible into the Cook Mouse’s Pot. You’ll have to hurry otherwise your Eggs will get snatched up by the Fox, or turn into Chicks and run away.
This awesome game is full of surprises.
– The Magic Hen lays Eggs which appear on either side of her. You must quickly flick them into the Cook Mouse’s Pot with your finger (the Egg will move depending on the direction and speed of your finger).
– Periodically a Fox comes and steals the Eggs and runs away! But you can stop the Fox by tapping on him.
– Moving Logs appear during the game as an obstacle which can break your Eggs. Eggs which fall into the Evil Red Pot or Rat Rocket Pot disappear, so avoid them! You can get rid of all the obstacles by flicking bombs to explode them.
– There are different Balloons that change, the speed of the Cook Mouse, the size of his pot, the size of the Moving Logs. There are even Bonus Balloons that can give you extra Bombs or a Life Wheat. You can collect them by tapping on them or by flicking an Egg at them. Collect the colorful balloons, but avoid the gray ones!
– You can collect Golden Eggs to shop for a variety of items. You can buy an additional larger Cook Mouse’s Pot, Life Wheat, Bomb or Angry Eggs at the shop. You can use the Angry Eggs to break everything in your path like Moving Logs, Evil Red Pot or Rat Rocket Pot; best of all they can’t be stolen by the Fox.
– On some days a Pumpkin will appear that will eat your Eggs! Make sure to avoid it or pop it by tapping on the Pumpkin.
– On other days Flies appear on top of the Cooks Mouse’s Pot that you need to tap away quickly to prevent your Eggs from bouncing off.
At the beginning of the game you get 16 Life Wheats, the game ends when you have 0 Life Wheats left. Your Life Wheats decrease when the Eggs do not drop into the Cook Mouse’s Pot, they turn into Chicks, the Fox steals them or they break because they hit something on their path.
The longer you play, the more skill it will take, so start today and play this exciting game with the whole family. Good luck and have fun!