As we predicted after the ratings leak for New Atelier Rorona down in Australia, Tecmo Koei has officially announced that they are going to be bringing Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland to the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita in the West. The enhanced game will be available for purchase both at retailers and digitally in North America on June 24th while Europe gets it a few days earlier on June 20th.
Atelier Rorona Plus is a remake of the 2009 PS3 release and has been given a large number of improvements compared to past Plus titles and the full list of updates can be found below while screenshots for the title can be found below that.
- Enhanced 3D character models
- New field map modelling creates more rich and vibrant scenery
- New chapters featuring Totori and Meruru who return from the latter games in the Arland trilogy, brimming with new content and illustrations
- Additional Content, including playable characters, maps, bosses, costumes and more
- Improved Synthesis system and new Assignment system
- Expanded Item Crafting
- New battle system with advanced battle features and skill execution between characters
- New Time Capsule system allows players to bury items in Atelier Rorona and retrieve them in Atelier Meruru Plus, and Atelier Totori Plus
- Over 30 different Endings: Interactions with character and decisions made to complete missions with affect the ending offering extremely high replay value
- Data saving and sharing between PlayStation 3 and PS Vita versions