Galaxy on Fire™ – Alliances By FISHLABS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 12, 2014
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 314 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: FISHLABS
- © 2013 Fishlabs Entertainment GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
[ The first multiplayer game set in the iconic Galaxy on Fire universe! Forge strong alliances with confederates from all over the world & collaborate or compete with thousands of other players in real-time! ]
# # # THE MOBILE STRATEGY MMO # # #
Galaxy on Fire – Alliances puts you in the role of an up-and-coming Commander of the Terrans, Nivelians or Vossk. Determined to claim and conquer a hitherto uncharted part of the galaxy known as the Shroud Nebula, you will set out to seek fame and fortune beyond the final frontier. Starting your operations from within your private home system, you will soon breach into a vivid galaxy with over 400,000 individual planets and challenge thousands of players in an epic quest for space dominion.
# # # BAND TOGETHER AND RISE AS ONE # # #
To stand your ground in the hostile yet promising new environment, you will have to forge a strong alliance and assist one another in colonization, expansion and warfare. Trade resources, exchange intelligence reports and conceive conjoined attack strategies and defense plans. Show your enemies the power of allegiance and prevail in epic space battles with dozens of participants!
# # # A UNIQUE GAMING EXPERIENCE # # #
• The first Multiplayer Game set in the GOF universe
• Easy-to-access Alliance and PvP gameplay
• Specifically designed for Mobile Use on Touch Devices
• High-end 3D Graphics and spectacular visual effects
• A whole Universe in Pocket Size
# # # TRUST THE MEDIA # # #
With high-end 3D graphics and captivating co-op gameplay, Galaxy on Fire – Alliances sets new standards for sci-fi strategy MMOs on smartphones and tablets. And the press loves it, claiming that it marks “a potentially rich source of war stories” (Modojo) that “will very clearly be raising the bar for these types of games” (iMore).
# # # LINKS AND RESSOURCES # # #
Here’s a number of essential sources and places-to-go for avid GOFA players. Check them out and get in touch with the Fishlabs staff as well as thousands of other Commanders!
# # # SETTINGS & REQUIREMENTS # # #
Galaxy on Fire – Alliances works on iPhone 4S (or higher), iPad 2 (or higher), iPad mini and iPod touch 5G. To run properly, it requires an active network connection as well as iOS6 (or higher). While the game itself is completely free-to-play, you can also make use of various in-app purchases. If you do not want to leverage these extra offers, please deactivate in-app purchases in your device’s setting.
What’s New in Version 1.2.0
[ Update v1.2.0 – “Different Worlds” ]
# # # FEATURES # # #
• Server Selection: Choose the server(s) you want to play on directly and also keep different accounts on differing servers on the same device
• New 3D models: Enjoy completely overhauled structure meshes for all three species
• Heat Map: Check out the new heat map to identify hot spots and war zones on the star map
• Push Notifications: Receive push notifications not only for the account that is currently active, but also for the ones that are “sleeping”
• Commander name: Enter your commander name via the commander menu and not via the jump gate screen
• New skills: Learn and leverage a selection of new commander skills
• Special events: Keep your eyes open for special events and deals that are available for a limited time only (coming soon)
• New leaderboards: Compare yourself with the best commanders out there in the new “Cohort”, “Dynamic” and “Event” leaderboards
# # # IMPROVEMENTS # # #
• The progression screen and the display of the skill bonuses have been improved
• The tutorial has been restructured and further improved
• Blueprint-dependent techs can now be leveled up
• o improve the memory usage and overall performance of the game, the inbox can no longer keep more than 200 mails of each category (messages, reports, battles)
• Various improvements and corrections of the English and German localizations
# # # BIG FIXES # # #
• “Shop” bug fixed: Various purchase problems have been fixed which prevented players from buying IAPs
• “Alliance Conversation” bug fixed: Topics with a lot of text do no longer overlap in the alliance conversation screen
• “Overcap Capacity” bug fixed: Freighters and colonies do no longer go overcap by accident
• “Alliance Leader” bug fixed: When alliance leaders abandon or delete their accounts, the remaining members can now reorganize their alliance fully and without restrictions
• “Spy Drone” bug fixed: The travel time of the spy drones is now being displayed correctly
• Various crashes have been fixed
# # # LOBBY # # #
• Players can now unregister their game accounts