Monkey King Online Alpha Test Launches March 28th
Publisher R2Games welcomes players to preview its brand-new browser MMORPG inspired by the Chinese epic Journey to the West
Hong Kong – March 28, 2014 – Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that the four-week Alpha test for their upcoming MMORPG, Monkey King Online, will begin on Friday, March 28 at 7:00 AM PDT. R2Games invites players from across the world to get an early look at this unique, action-packed browser title.
The Monkey King Online Alpha will last just over four weeks, and is scheduled to conclude on April 14. Players will be able to preview a wide variety of quests, events and PvP challenges during the Alpha, though all character data will be wiped.
Monkey King Online is a free-to-play browser MMORPG inspired by the Chinese epic Journey to the West. Players choose one of four ancient heroes, including the rebellious Monkey King himself, and embark on a quest to bring peace to a broken world. Real-time combat is enhanced by the Immortals, giving players the ability to change shape during battle. Monkey King Online can be enjoyed solo, but features a host of robust multiplayer modes, including team dungeons, PvP combat, competitive Arena play, and territorial Guild versus Guild battles.
- Live the Legend: discover a vibrant MMORPG world inspired by Chinese mythology… in your browser!
- Choose your Champion: become one of four heroes from Journey to the West, including the Monkey King himself
- Fight for Justice: bring peace to the heavens with hard-hitting real-time combat
- Invoke the Immortals: transform into powerful deities during battle, with new Immortals added every month
- Enhance your Equipment: master the art of crafting to create the ultimate arsenal
- Claim a Kingdom: conquer territories with a Guild in open-world PvP
The Monkey King Online Alpha will be available exclusively at http://monkeyking.r2games.com.
Learn more about Monkey King Online here
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/106660392430835728162
R2Games is a global online game publisher specializing in microtransaction-based, free-to-play browser and mobile games. The company primarily works with development teams whose games appeal to wide audiences. R2Games’ growing portfolio includes hits like Wartune, League of Angels, Blade Hunter, and Dragon Pals. The company manages all marketing and PR, locates distribution channels, and carries out day-to-day operations including customer support, community management and event design/implementation.