Doggins By Brain&Brain
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Category: Games
- Released: 06 March 2014
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 396 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brain&Brain LLC
- © 2014 Brain&Brain LLC
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
2014 SXSW Gamer’s Voice Award nominee!
Doggins is a quiet adventure that follows a dreaming terrier’s battle of wits with a villainous monocled squirrel. Explore and solve puzzles on the moon as you unravel a plot to reverse the history of human invention!
Doggins lives in an ordinary house between endless other ordinary houses. He sleeps in an ordinary bed under a tall, but otherwise ordinary window. And every night, he dreams of adventure. On this particular night, his arrival on the moon disrupts the schemes of a diabolically genius squirrel named Fitzwilliam.
• Fresh, graphic art style with handcrafted animation.
• Classic item-based puzzles combined with gesture interaction in a way that proceeds naturally from the environment.
• Designed for an immersive experience of the world and story with visual storytelling and minimal UI.
• No in-app purchases or ads!
Doggins was created over the course of two years by husband-and-wife team Brain&Brain and inspired by their indomitable cairn terrier, Oliver Doggins.