Snip and Chu – The Game By Clicker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Category: Games
- Released: 27 February 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 37.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CLICKER PTY LTD
- © Clicker
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Snip & Chu is a challenging, retro platformer based on an original comic book IP and the second game released under the LCDemakes brand.
Playing as Chu, a piece of gum, your task is to rescue his friend Snip, a discarded toenail, from the dreaded RecyKiller, a deranged robotic cleaning machine out to destroy all rubbish.
– Master the refreshing old-school difficulty and rescue Snip from the devious clutches of the RecyKiller!
– Relive the classic, elegant gameplay of Game & Watch handhelds, replicated via gorgeous, intricate artwork with incredible attention to detail
– Get to know the wonderful characters of Wasteworld, before continuing the adventure with the fully-realised and beautifully illustrated 100-page graphic novel
– Dive directly into the challenge with simple and authentic controls
– Tame your competitive streak – and one-up your friends – with online leaderboards and achievements
– Supports iCade and 8-Bitty Bluetooth controllers
What are you waiting for?
Join Chu, Snip and the rest of Wasteworld’s quirky cast and discover just how intriguing living trash can be…
Want more? Grab the graphic novel from the App Store!
Snip & Chu is the latest LCD-powered, 2D adventure from the makers of the addictively retro Game of Watchcraft: Spawn of Squishy.
PRAISE FOR “GAME OF WATCHCRAFT: SPAWN OF SQUISHY”
“There’s no denying that Game of Watchcraft: Spawn of Squishy is a very clever idea.” – 148apps
“If you’re old enough to remember the Game & Watch line or just a fan of retro hipster stuff in general, you’re bound to find Game of Watchcraft delightful.” – Gamezebo
“One of the more interesting takes on a mobile game that we’ve seen in quite some time.” – Den of Geek
“The various bleeps and blips – of shooting energy bolts, hitting the boss, and even regenerating mana – all culminate in a catchy, unique melody of sound.” – Touch Arcade
“Whether you have a serious love for this subset of gaming’s past or just want a simple retro-style game to pass the time, there’s a lot to love” – Game Informer
The LCDemakes series is about making beautifully-crafted LCD games “straight from the ’80s!” Each instalment distils modern sensibilities into the extreme design constraints of the original LCD hardware.
Follow us on twitter at twitter.com/lcdemakes
Find us on facebook at facebook.com/lcdemakes
Email us with questions, support queries or ideas for future demakes at email@example.com