Broken Sword 5 – the Serpent’s Curse By Revolution
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Category: Games
- Released: Feb 06, 2014
- Version: 1.03
- Size: 1.84 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Revolution Software Limited
- © Revolution Software Ltd
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Episode 1 – Paris in the spring
Shots ring out from a gallery… a robbery… a murder… and the beginning of another epic, original Broken Sword adventure.
From multi-award winning Revolution comes the latest mystery in this much loved adventure-puzzle series. Playing as intrepid American George Stobbart and sassy French journalist Nico Collard, you find yourself on the trail of a stolen painting – and a murderous conspiracy. A conspiracy whose roots lie in mysteries older than the written word…
Armed only with logic, integrity and a wry sense of humor – can George and Nico save mankind from disaster? Can you solve the secret of the Serpent’s Curse? A curse some say was forged by the Devil himself…
• The latest in the smash hit multi-million selling Broken Sword series
• Gripping story, engaging puzzles, voiced by a top quality cast
• Highly acclaimed ‘slide and tap’ interface – simple but hugely powerful
• Context-sensitive help system – access hints to solve even the hardest puzzles
• Full Game Center integration – including in-game achievements
Full English / German / French speech with option for subtitles in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian.
The concluding part, Episode 2, will be available shortly as an In-App Purchase.
WARNING: Due to substantial graphic requirements, this game is optimised for iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and all iPad and iPod touch devices running iOS7. We do NOT recommend this game for the iPhone 4 – although it will play, there will be performance issues with movie play-back and general loading times.
If you experience any problems with the game, we recommend that you restart your device to free up memory. To do this press and hold the Sleep/Wake button at the top of your device until the red slider appears, then drag the slider to turn your device off.