Harebrained Schemes, the folks behind the the tactical RPG reboot Shadowrun Returns, are back with a whole new full-length campaign entitled Shadowrun: Dragonfall. The new campaign, which is set to release February 27, is now available for pre-order.
The new cyberpunk-meets-fantasy campaign will feature a full-length campaign set in Berlin as well as a multitude of new features and enhancements. It will debut on Windows, Mac, and Linux, with iPad and Android tablet versions yet to come.
Features for Dragonfall include:
- New Full-Length Campaign: Return to the “Tech meets Magic” future of Shadowrun as you and your team of runners get drawn into a treacherous conspiracy.
- An Exciting New Locale: Shadowrun: Dragonfall transports runners to the Free City of Berlin.
- Command Your Team: Lead a small team of shadowrunners, each with their own outlook and backstory.
- New Weapons, Cyberware, Enemies & More: Try your hand at the long-range sniper rifle, devastating grenade launcher, stun-inducing taser, and more.
- Save Anywhere
- New Game Editor Features: A wide range of enhancements to the game editor for community content creators.
The expansion, which requires Shadowrun Returns, is $14.99 and will release February 27. You can check the game out and preorder it on Steam here. Be sure to check out the official trailer below this article as well.Related Articles for this post below: