The RoboCop reboot blasts into theatres in February, but later this week the official mobile game will be released for iOS and Android devices. Developed by Glu Mobile in conjunction with MGM and Columbia Pictures, RoboCop the Official Game is a 3rd-person shooter that pits players against all manner of OmniCorp enemies across numerous training simulations as the ultimate law enforcement officer readies himself for the mean streets of Detroit.
- Shoot your way through console-quality training simulations
- Use drone strikes to take out large groups of enemies
- Save human hostages and capture informants
- Battle aggressive robot enemies from the film, like the EM-208, and the ED-209
- Upgrade your weapons and robotic suit to the latest technology that OmniCorp has to offer
- Scan your targets with body heat vision to find their location and target their weak points
Check out the following gallery of screens and the reveal trailer below that.