G.H.O.R. unveils its long-awaited update for its 3D mobile tank action game “Tanktastic”
San Francisco, USA, January 7th, 2014 – the newest update for the team-based 3D PvP mobile tank action game is now available both for iOS and Android devices. With 14 new tanks, enhanced graphics, new terrains, and brand new features such as tank modifications, camouflage options, tank shells, and compatibility with MOGA controllers, Tanktastic promises hours of gripping tank battles and heroic achievements.
Tanktastic is a 3D PvP massively multiplayer online action game that brings the excitement of a console game to your mobile device. The game puts you in the driver’s seat of over 50 of the world’s best tanks in an all-out fight to the death.
• 50 tank models, including floating tanks and the long-awaited M50
• 11 tank modification options – from charging system and crew safety to smoke grenade launcher and chassis
• 27 Camouflage options
• Variety of shells
• Artillery, including M270, BM-21, 2S19 Msta, and M109
• 5 maps: City, Forest, Military, Oilfield, and DemoMap.
• Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Capture The Flag modes
• Compatibility with MOGA controllers (Android version only)
• Live chat
• Enhanced 3D graphics
• Game Center and Google Play Games leaderboards and achievements
About the G.H.O.R. Corporation:
G.H.O.R. Corporation is a fast-growing game development studio based in Ukraine. By focusing on creating well-designed and highly enjoyable entertainment experiences, G.H.O.R. is maintaining its reputation as a developer of realistic and addictive games.
More information at www.ghor.com, www.tanktastic.org