Dungeon of the Endless is a rogue-like dungeon-defense game that has been integrated into the studio’s Endless Space universe. It has a retro two-dimensional look using modern 3-D graphics. You’ll equip a team, gather resources and build defenses, and explore dungeons. Each playthrough will be different, as the map is randomly generated, too.
Features of Dungeons of the Endless , several of which will be revealed in multiple stages through Early Access, include:
- A distinct rogue-like do-or-die play-style that encourages teamwork
- Countless battle scenarios against a brutal horde of hideous monsters
- Randomly created dungeons for a new experience each time
- Team creation, management, customization, and combat abilities
- Technology and resource management abilities including the skillful handling of Dust, Food, Industry and Science to keep one’s team alive and prepared for battle
- Module creation to stave off enemy monsters
- Many exploration paths on the planet of Auriga featuring Endless ruins that provide life-saving technologies
The game comes in two version. The Pixel Pack is available for $12.99/11.99€ and the Founder Pack, which comes with many more goodies, is available for $19.99 – 18.99€.
To check out the via Steam Early Access, you can go here. Also be sure to check out the game’s early access trailer below this article.