Dementium II HD is now available on Steam and other major distribution channels! The cult classic that was based off of the horrific nightmare universe of William Redmoor on the Nintendo DS is up for purchase at $11.24 USD, 25% off the original price of $14.99 USD. Dementium II was originally developed by Renegade Kid for the Nintendo DS, fans of the game begged for a high-def version on the PC. Digital Tribe Games does not disappoint with this new version of Dementium II.
Digital Tribe Games revamped Dementium II onto enhanced ports, making the game look and feel a lot more defined. The game is a horror/action game set in the first-person. The game boasts all new high-res textures, enhanced audio, and a new lighting system. All of the models were updated to 3D and the controls system was refined to provide players an even better experience.
Some other features that the game implemented includes:
- Steam Big Picture Mode with full controller support, Steam Achievements and Cloud Saves on Day 1 – plus a twisted series of Steam Trading Cards coming soon after launch.
- Classic gameplay that balances action, exploration, story and puzzle elements into a single, unforgettable horror experience.
- Hordes of unique, nightmarish enemies that require different strategies to defeat – plus ghostly new creatures that will chill you to the bone.
- Twisted storyline that keeps you guessing throughout the entire game.
- Multifunctional weapons to take out enemies and grant access to new areas.
Horror fans should pick up the game here on Steam. It’s a great game to try if you want to be scared out of your wits.