Marvel Heroes Gets Godlike with Game Update 2.0 – Asgard
Gazillion Entertainment, developers of the popular free-to-play Marvel action RPG Marvel Heroes, is now taking players to the land of the Norse gods in the game’s biggest content update yet, Game Update 2.0 – Asgard. This massive update ushers in a new era for Marvel Heroes players, allowing them to play, for the first time, as the infamous Marvel character and brother of Thor: Loki. In addition to taking control of Loki’s sorcerous powers, players will experience new enemies, new items, new crafting recipes, new zones and more.
Marvel Heroes Game Update 2.0 – Asgard will feature:
· Asgard – The realm of the gods will include expansive new zones, a server-wide event to unlock the Bifrost Bridge to Asgard, new supervillains and more. Odin’s Palace will be introduced as a brand new player hub.
· Playable Villain Loki – Players can now play as the God of Mischief himself. The first playable villain in Marvel Heroes, Loki can use his sorcery to fire magical blasts, control spires of ice, and create illusions to confuse his foes. His ultimate power transforms Loki into a massive Frost Giant, gaining new powers and attacks.
· New Starting Characters – Marvel Heroes now has a brand new roster of starting heroes for new players to choose from. Expanding from the previous five choices, players can now pick a free Marvel superhero from a list of nine exciting and unique playable heroes.
· More Story Content – The epic story of Marvel Heroes continues in Asgard with brand new story missions featuring fully-voiced motion comics.
· New Items – New item types like rings and Legendary items each have their own new item slots. Players will want to hang on to legendary items, as they grow stronger and gain experience along with the player!
Marvel Heroes is free-to-play and features 26 Super Heroes, including Spider-Man, Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, Hulk and Captain America. All heroes can be unlocked by simply playing the game and each hero can be customized through unique and extensive leveling systems, power trees, diverse item drops and a robust crafting system. Players can choose to wear costumes from over 70 years of Marvel history, including costumes from Marvel’s recent theatrical blockbusters. Set across diverse locations from the Marvel Universe, Marvel Heroes offers fast-paced, action-packed gameplay.
To download and start playing Marvel Heroes today, visit http://www.marvelheroes.com or download the game on Steam.
Marvel Heroes is available now* on PC and is currently in development for Mac. For more information on Marvel Heroes Game Update 2.0 – Asgard follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/MMMSociety or like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/marvelheroes.
About Gazillion Entertainment
Gazillion Entertainment is a privately held developer and publisher of free-to-play online games for all ages. Gazillion’s games feature revered brands, superior production quality and unmatched gameplay. For more information on Gazillion please visit www.gazillion.com.
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing. For more information visit www.marvel.com.