Namco Bandai has today released some new screenshots showing off the new types of enemy they can expect to face off against in Ben 10: Omniverse 2. Players set off on an all-new adventure with Ben and his Omnitrix-powered alien forms as he battles against the latest galactic threat, The Incurseans. Ben 10 will head to Earth with his partner Azmuth, creator of the Omnitrix, as they venture into the Incursean’s intergalactic warship to try and thwart Emperor Mileous.
Ben 10: Omniverse 2 will feature all new enemies in The Incurseans, an aggressive and technologically advanced frog-like species that want nothing more than to bring war to the world. These new enemy types include:
- Frog Commando – these melee enemies are basic foot soldiers that attack using arm blades. If you get too close, they can jump from any distance to get to you!
- Frog Infantry – Ranged enemies that attempt to hit you using special projectiles, using one of three elemental attacks. Close the gap and knock ‘em out with a couple of hits!
- Toad Battler – This hulking melee enemy has the ability to change Ben’s class! Be careful around them since they take a few more hits to defeat.
- Toad Assault Merc – Look out for a fast stream of lasers from this big, ranged attacker. Use a Light Class alien form to out-maneuver them and attack at his flank.
- Dr. Psychobos – An evil psychotic scientist serving the Incurseans – what does he have up his claw for Ben!?!
Ben 10: Omniverse 2 will be coming to the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Wii, and 3DS in November 2013. Check out screenshots of all the new enemy types below. You can check out our hands on with Ben 10: Omniverse 2 here.