A week has gone past us already, and it is time for the awesome folks over at Disney to shower us with free Disney Infinity maps in this week’s Toy Box Challenge. As with previous weeks, there are five free maps for Disney Infinity owners to download, as well as a new Toy Box Submission Challenge, and a video that showcases the winners of the previous challenge. Without further adieu, lets get into it!
FREE TOY BOXES
This week’s free toy boxes are;
Aladdin’s Race – Grab a car and get ready for a high-flying stunt rack amid Aladdin’s memorable backdrop.
E.A. Sea Race – Watch out for the angry tikis while racing through this totally sweet underwater reef! It’s righteous!
Western Race – Tonto riding on a tricked-out car… All set to a Wild West themed track!
Monster Truck Fun – Take Mr. Incredible for a spin in a Monster Truck on a dirt racetrack. Freestyle for fun!
Super Fun Track – Drive cars through obstacles (think tennis and soccer balls) and jump through rings of fire. Be prepared for twists and turns, traps and power ups!
You can check out last week’s free Toy Box maps here.
TOY BOX SUBMISSION CHALLENGE
In this week’s Toy Box Challenge is titled the Royal Empire Challenge, and tasks players with building and designing their own kingdoms. As always you can follow these instructions to send your Toy Box for approval
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
- Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
- Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured
TOY BOX COUNTDOWN
Starting this week is the Toy Box Countdown. The countdown will feature the top 5 user generated maps that were submitted to Disney for a previous challenge. This is the first week, so the countdown will be focusing on the inaugural Race Track Challenge. Check out the video below to see the top 5 entrants in the challenge.
That’s another week of Disney Infinity updates for you passionate Disney fans out there. Were you happy with the Toy Box Countdown winners? Will you be downloading any of the maps (wither from the winners, or from Disney)? Let us know in the comments below, and remember that for all the Disney Infinity news as it becomes available, stay tuned to Capsule Computers.