It’s described as a story-driven MMORTS that “blends the boundaries of realism and science fiction, providing surreal gameplay and futuristic imagery”.
Check out these features:
- Manage and launch fleets into orbit to loot other players’ bases and take down lucrative enemy cargo ships
- Construct and customize over 10 different warships with special armor and unique weapons
- Engage in real-time, synchronous PvP and NPC combat against live players around the world
- Join in or form alliances with other players in your sector
- Explore and conquer a massive 24/7, evolving universe
- Compete in monthly in-game events for exclusive prizes
A trailer was released earlier this year and is viewable below. For those curious you can sign up to play for free here. There has been a bit of a lull in space games lately, but for a more peaceful experience check out the unique Take On Mars rover simulation.