Razer, peripheral maker and sponsors of our podcast, CC Unplugged, announced their newest product today. Pictured above, the new Razer Tartarus is available immediately both worldwide and on their official website.
The Tartarus, a membrane gaming keypad with ergonomic design and plenty of customization options, is the successor to the award-winning Razer Nostromo. It features 25 programmable keys, including an eight-way thumbpad.
Product features include:
- 25 fully programmable keys including an
- 8-way directional thumb-pad
- Instantaneous switching between 8 key maps
- Improved ergonomic form factor
- Adjustable soft-touch wrist pad for remarkable comfort
- Full anti-ghosting
- Unlimited macro lengths
- Unlimited game profiles
- Backlit keys for total control even in dark conditions
- Braided fiber cable
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
Targeted at “serious gamers”, the Tartarus is available for $79.99 USD/$129.95 AUD/$149.95 NZ. You can check it out on the official RazerZone site here.Related Articles for this post below: