Phineas & Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff is now out on shelves, so all of you platypus loving fans can get to it and swoop up Majesco‘s latest platformer for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and DS as of today. Yes, that is a lot of platforms, but this little title developed by Behaviour Interactive has a lot in store for those who make the plunge.
Multiple Gameplay Modes:
- Exploration Mode: Switch on-the-fly between ambitious innovator Phineas and silent, but stoic “Man of Action” Ferb, as they explore an ancient lost temple, underwater caverns and more in search of treasure!
- Build, upgrade and customize the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron), then take it on treasure-seeking adventures around the world.
- Action Mode: Transform Perry from mild-mannered pet to super-secret Agent P, and battle to save the Tri-State Area from the bumbling Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
- Experience four intertwining episodes filled with witty humor and wacky adventures.
Museum of Cool:
- View the loot collected inside including the lost Atlantis hieroglyph, caveman’s first stone wheel, floating baby head, and much more.
Of course you can pick up Phineas & Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff as of today, and check out the brand new launch trailer down below.