Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition is headed to the PC soon, and Konami have a nice offer for those who pre-order off of Steam. Instead of getting a bonus such as a skin or something else unnecessary, Konami are offering up a nice 10% discount on the game to those buying early, which should assist in more ways than one.
You could say “Why not a piece of DLC?”, but that again is something you won’t be needing with this quite “Ultimate” release of the favorite, as Lords of Shadow includes it all – with Reverie and Resurrection already in the package. The special features can be found below, and if you are so inclined, follow this little link to lock in your Castlevania fix and download the now available demo to give the game a spin.
- Features: Fans will enjoy the original full game plus add-on content Reverie and Resurrection. Additional features include enhanced High Definition Graphics, solid 60 frames per second (recommended spec), and trophy integration through Steam with Cloud saving.
- Storyline: Players can immerse themselves into the Lords of Shadow storyline, meeting classic characters and experiencing tangential side stories.
- Weapons and Skills: Overcome obstacles using the Combat Cross multi-function weapon and hone platforming skills in this sprawling adventure. Swing across chasms, climb sheer walls, rappel down cliffs, grip and pull away any and all things that get in the way!
- Titan Battles: Take on behemoth enemies that scale to the size of complete world environments and where special attacks and cunning speed are required for advancement.
- Exploration: Explore gothic ruins, dark castles, old forest and frozen wastelands. Discover a whole world to investigate with many routes and hidden secret places that contain items to aid Gabriel on his quest.
- Supporting AMD features such as Eyefinity technology and Crossfire technology and also featuring support for Nvidia SLI Technology
- Brazilian-Portuguese language support now included