Another installment of Codemasters’ GRID 2 WSR video series has made its way online at the official GRID Youtube channel. The latest installment of the WSR series focuses on locations throughout Asia such as Hong Kong and Japan.
You can check out the latest GRID 2 video below. GRID 2 is the sequel to the original GRID game which was hailed as a realistic racing experience on par with driving an actual vehicle. GRID 2 looks to put players behind the wheel of the worlds greatest vehicles and take to many amazing locations such as the sprawling landscapes of Asia. The game will feature Open Road Racing, Street Racing and even Drift Racing.
Codemasters have now announced the full track list for Grid 2! You can find it on their community site here:
Below are just a few of the awesome tracks available in the game:
- Tenshi Way, Okutama [Day & Night]
- Collins Park Ring, Miami [Day & Night]
- Indy Circuit Reversed, Brands Hatch [Day]
- GP Circuit Reversed, Red Bull Ring [Day]
- Arc De Triomphe, Paris [Day & Night]
- Le Trocadero, Paris [Sunset]
- National Circuit, Algarve [Day]
- Infield Circuit, Indianapolis [Day]
- Columbus Pass, Barcelona [Day & Night]
- South Circuit Reversed, Red Bull Ring [Day]
- Memorial Gate, Barcelona [Day & Night]
- Redwood Approach, California [Day & Night]
- Tatsu Valley, Okutama [Day & Night]
- Downtown Speedway, Miami [Day & Night]
- Pacific Way, California [Sunset]
- Big Sur, California [Day & Night]
Alongside the brand new trailer Codemasters have also revealed screenshots showcasing the Asian locales available to players in the game. You can see the screenshots and trailer below.