13-time World Champion and Chief Operating Officer of WWE Triple H explained today via his Twitter what that white stuff was that was stuck to him during his entrance at WrestleMania 29 this past weekend.
It seems that HHH’s entrance prop malfunctioned while he was walking through it and he suffered second degree burns from dry ice that did not vaporize properly. Luckily ‘the Game’ always carries a bottle of water that he uses for his ring entrance and with that he was able to wash off a portion of the dry ice stuck to his body otherwise the burns could have been much worse!
Check out the official Tweet from HHH below and the results of the dry ice burn in the image shared.
For those wondering… Stuff stuck to me at mania was dry ice. Gave me 2nd degree burns on torso & arms pic.twitter.com/35Q4KUxcXo
— Triple H (@TripleH) April 9, 2013
If you haven’t already done so, check out our in-depth Wrestlemania 29 review here.Related Articles for this post below: