Featuring 152 miles of stunning Montana landscape reaching from Whitefish to Shelby and a 13 mile branch line to Kalispell, the Marias Pass expansion pack will be sure to please any train enthusiast.
The new expansion made available by RailSimulator.com features eight scenarios test players against the unique challenges of moving heavy freight through the varied terrain and treacherous weather.
Key features of the Marias Pass Route Expansion include:
- Full 152 mile Marias Pass route from Shelby to Whitefish
- 13 mile branch line to Kalispell
- Spectacularly recreated mountainous scenery, bridges, pine forests, snow sheds and famous landmarks including silo ‘Dalek*’ and Cut Bank Penguin
- Multi-aspect and junction color light signalling
- GE ES44DC in BNSF livery and EMD SW1500 Switcher in BN livery
- New 50ft box car and lumbar car in BNSF livery
- Several reworked freight cars in BNSF and BN liveries
- Scenarios for the route
- Full Quick Drive compatibility
- Download size: 1,500mb