Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Rooftop-Run-Screenshot-01

Welcome back for this week’s iOS Game Suggestions. If you missed last week’s, or are new to the suggestions, click on the link below and check out what cool games you should be picking up for your iOS device along with the introduction on how the suggestions work. (suggestions 1 has how it all works)

MasterAbbott’s iOS Game Suggestions

A great week on iTunes! As always, it started slow and but ended with a bang! There are many must-buy games this week in all departments, FREE, 99c and over 99c. This week I’ve suggested a total of 17 great quality titles. Make sure you check them all especially… Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run, Ark Of Sinners Advance, Fish Out Of Water, Reef Run, Bookworm Heroes  just to name a few.

Break down below :

9FREE Games

5$0.99c Games

3 – Over $0.99c Games

As always for this week’s suggestions are all new titles that you should take a look at and consider spending your hard earned iTunes cash / time on.  Well the Free games just below certainly should all be given a shot as they won’t cost you anything!

For The Cheapskates – FREE GAMES

 Bookworm-Heroes-Logo

MASTERABBOTT’S FREE GAME PICK OF THE WEEK!

Bookworm Heroes Price : FREE – Publisher – PopCap (Get ready to rumble in an all-new test of vocab valor! Play for free and face off with friends as you build words from letter tiles and whomp foes. Hire literary Heroes to join in the fray and use their prodigious powers and special gems. The bigger the word, the badder the damage, so be sure to build the best word possible. Can you spell your way to victory in this vocabularious word challenge?) on iPad & iPhone. GET IT NOW FOR FREE

 Ugly-Animals-Logo Ugly Animals HD Price : FREE – Publisher –Cerasus Media (Derpy Duckster and his friends are in love with the hottest girls in town! These shy and not-so-attractive nerds want to impress the ladies with expensive gifts. But being the demanding women that they are, they will only accept presents that are placed in the right location – and that’s more complicated than it sounds! But like they say, brains are attractive too – so give the guys a hand!) runs on iPad & iPhone. GET IT NOW FOR FREE
 Super-Kiwi-Castle-Run-Logo Super Kiwi Castle Run Price : FREE – Publisher –IsCool Entertainment (Hear ye, hear ye, good people of the realm: Super Kiwi Castle Run is the ultimate medieval adventure game! Welcome to the knightly adventure Super Kiwi Castle Run! Before embarking on your quest, make sure you’re mentally and physically prepared to go the distance. Run as far and for as long as you can, overcoming the various miscreants (guards, witches and dragons, etc) that get in your way. Touch your screen to jump, then let go to land and avoid these villains.) runs on iPad & iPhone. GET IT NOW FOR FREE
 RIP-Rally-Logo R.I.P. Rally Price : FREE – Publisher –Chillingo (Start your engines and destroy the undead in this mix of arena driving and zombie killing!Use dual stick controls to plough through and mow down waves of the undead. Keep an eye on your ammo reserves, avoid taking too much damage and try to survive as many rounds in the arena as you can.) runs on iPad & iPhone. GET IT NOW FOR FREE

CHECK OUT OUR REVIEW FOR THE GAME HERE

 CrazyRush-Volume-1-Logo CrazyRush Volume 1 Price : FREE – Publisher –Vertical (CrazyRush. We all know about it and we all seek that incredible feeling it gives us. But despite what most of us think, it is not beyond our reach!
Through your character, throw yourself into a crazy and nutty race in amazing and unique worlds. Slide on rainbows, avoid black gates, jump from one track to another, use your character’s powers and the course’s bonuses, and collect as many crystals as you can. But beware: you only have 2 laps to succeed!
) runs on iPad & iPhone. GET IT NOW FOR FREE
 Burger-Big-Fernand-Edition-Logo

Burger – Big Ferand Edition Price : FREE – Publisher – Magma Mobile (Burger is coming back! This time with a French Touch! Once again, the famous Magma Mobile burger-serving game is coming back for your best enjoyment! In association with up and coming trendy French restaurant, Big Fernand, we are bringing you a French touch to your favorite tasty game!) on iPad & iPhone. GET IT NOW FOR FREE

 Wordox-The-Word-Snatcher-Logo Wordox The Word Snatcher Price : FREE – Publisher –IsCool Entertainment (Win by playing cunning, short and simple words. Surprise your opponent by snatching their letters for your words and make your moves impenetrable!  Forget the cupboard of dusty and difficult board games: Wordox is the only word game you’ll ever need!) runs on iPad & iPhone. GET IT NOW FOR FREE
 Reef-Run-Logo

Reef Run Price : FREE – Publisher – Iddiction (What is this?! It’s the aquatic adventure of a bubbly shark and his cheerful friends who fight against evil creatures of the deep!!! Dive into a unique underwater world colored with yummy fish, bad fish, sharp corals, and crazy items to help along the way!) on iPhone & iPad. GET IT NOW FOR FREE

 Idol-Word-Logo

Idol Words Price : FREE – Publisher – Outplay Entertainment (Get Idol Words today and we’ll give you DOUBLE COINS! Hurry, offer ends Sunday! You’ll flip for Idol Words, a fast-paced word-finding adventure where you face off with friends to build words using ever-changing letters and powerful boosts. Use the temple’s ancient stone letters to spell words―the longer, the better! If you use all the letters on the game board, it will flip to reveal a whole new challenge! The more words, the more flips… the more flips, the more points!) on iPhone & iPad. GET IT NOW FOR FREE

For The Bargain Hunters – 99c Games

 Fish-Out-Water-Logo

Fish Out Of Water Price : $0.99 – Publisher – HalfBrick Studios (Launch a daredevil group of fishy friends to the sky in Fish Out Of Water, an adventure across the sun, sand and surf! This is a brand new mobile masterpiece from Halfbrick, creators of Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride! Fish Out Of Water is the story of six feisty fish longing to soar above the ocean and see the world from a whole new perspective. To help them get airborne, players simply throw their fish of choice right out of the water and watch as it flies through the clouds and skips merrily along the waves. But there’s a lot more to this adventure under the surface!) runs on iPhone & iPad. BUY NOW

 Vendetta-Online-Logo

Vendetta Online Price : $0.99 – Publisher – Guild Software (Vendetta Online is a 3D space MMORPG for Windows, Mac, Linux, and iOS. This MMO permits thousands of players to interact as the pilots of spaceships in a vast universe. Users may build their characters in any direction they desire, becoming rich captains of industry, military heroes, or outlaws. A fast-paced, realtime “twitch” style combat model gives intense action, coupled with the backdrop of RPG gameplay in a massive online galaxy.) runs on iPad. BUY NOW

 Tap-Rocket-Logo

Tap Rocket Price : $0.99 – Publisher – Eye Interactive (Run, jump and take flight in this unique zero-g runner! Avoid falling into the abyss, and watch out for fuel-hungry UFOs, falling asteroids and shaky ground. The farther you run, the faster it goes. Collect power-ups to fly farther, and compete against your friends for the high score.) runs on iPhone & iPad. BUY NOW

 Catch-The-Match-Logo

Catch The Match Price : $0.99 – Publisher – Applications System (Catch the Match is a unique and exciting, pattern recognition game – similar to hidden objects games. Catch the Match is simple to learn while still making for an exciting, brain-stimulating game.) runs on iPhone & iPad. BUY NOW

 Fangz-Logo Fangz Price : $0.99 – Publisher – Alexandre Ribeiro (99% rejoice! Here’s your chance to make the 1% pay for their sins. Shoot, slash and smash lawyers, bankers and other vampires, in beautifully hand drawn worlds, made by world renowned artist Alex Gallego.) runs on iPhone & iPad. BUY NOW

For The Millionaires – All games over $0.99

 Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Rooftop-Run-Logo

MasterAbbott’s over 99c Pick Of The Week!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run Price : $1.99  – Publisher – Nickelodeon (For the first time ever, you can play as Leo, Donnie, Raph, and Mikey in this action packed combat runner. Run, jump, and fight your way across rooftops as you rid New York of evil, once and for all. Collect energy orbs to unlock exclusive weapons, gear, and boosts that will keep you one step ahead of the Kraang ship. One-touch controls combine with ninja moves and shell shocking battles for an epic gaming experience. BOOYAKASHA!) runs on iPhone & iPad. BUY NOW

 Monkey-Boxing-Logo

Monkey Boxing Price : $2.99  – Publisher – Cresent Moon Games (Enter the Monkey Boxing League with Monkey Boxing! Step inside the ring, do powerful K.O.s and combos, customize your monkey, and compete for HUGE Trophies!) runs on iPhone & iPad. BUY NOW

 Ark-Of-Sinners-Logo Ark Of Sinners Advance Price : $2.99 – Publisher – Bulkypix (Ark. Everything begins and ends in this forgotten city. While fleeing from theirs pursuers, Celia and Nemo fall into the depths of the earth to that place. All alone, she awakens in an unknown location for her, an empty metropolis inhabited only by shadows. Join Celia in an astounding journey through the fascinating world of the RPG saga Anima Beyond Fantasy, an adventure that will lead both to the deepest secrets of the city… and of her own soul.) runs on iPad. BUY NOW

CHECK OUT OUR REVIEW FOR THE GAME HERE

There you have it folks these games should keep you busy for quite some time well until next week at least. I’ll be back next week for another dose of iOS goodness, in the meantime if you would also like to suggest your own suggestions, please feel free to share them in the comments section below or in the iOS forum section on the site here.

Remember kids, Play Hard Or Don’t Play At All!

 

Play Hard Or Don't Play At All

Lost Password