PlayStation Minis developer Laughing Jackal has announced today that they will be releasing their newest title, Hungry Giraffe on the PSN. The title will be released on the PlayStation Vita in Europe this Wednesday, March 6. You will be able to get the game for £2.39 / €2.99.
Hungry Giraffe was first released as a PlayStation mini and received over 100,000 downloads. For the release of the Vita version, the folks at Laughing Jackal have added a few features:
- Trophies – Show off your giraffe feeding skills with Laughing Jackal’s shiny range of Trophies
- Online Leaderboards – Compare your Hungry Giraffe scores with the best players from around the world.
- All-new Store menu – Earn calories in-game then spend them on upgrades and power-ups in the Store
- Three new skins – Fed up with gobbling your way from the savanna to the skies as a giraffe? Then why not use our fabulous Reindeer, Emu and Snake skins?
- Brand new Angel Feather power-up – If you find yourself falling to your certain doom, why not buoy yourself back into the skies with the brand new and ever-useful Angel Feather powerup?
- Amazing Upgrades – Use your calories to unlock later Stages, nerf the effects of poison, pills and weights, get more boost from low-calorie foods, store more Hard Hats, give Chillies a better kick and more!
- Digital Manual – See our gameplay hints and tips and learn about more about the content of the game.
Though no release date has been established for the United States yet, Laughing Jackal hopes to have one available shortly. You can check out their website here. Also be sure to check out the launch trailer below.