EA revealed that the next title update for Madden NFL 13 will be released on November 29th and will feature a number of new upgrades for the Madden Ultimate Team gameplay mode. This fourth update will provide the ability to set up to five different lineups for their MUT.
The company is also providing a “more nuanced roster management” system which is geared towards the Ultimate Team system. Players will also be able to play two minute quarters with their MUT team and a system that rewards players to be one of the first to finish a card collection.
Various other bug fixes can be found in the list below:
- Fixed bug where Connected Careers panel in main menu is blank
- Fixed exploit in Madden Ultimate Team Solo Challenges where players were using frozen kick meter to run out the clock
- Fixed issue in Panthers playbook where Shotgun formation was properly displaying
- Fixed squib kick exploit
- Fixed exploit that allowed MLB to get instant pressure when in a specific position with a specific coverage called
- Fixed bug when reviewing a friend’s depth chart in Madden Ultimate Team
- Fixed erroneous screen telling Madden Ultimate Team players EA servers were unavailable when an opponent signed out before progressing to the loading screen
- Fixed issue where replaying completed Solo Challenges in Madden Ultimate Team consumed contracts
- Fixed issue where Connected Careers offline depth chart would reset after each game when player used imported My Madden roster
- Fixed issue where users could not save edits to existing NFL players whose names were flagged as profane.
- Fixed exploit where Madden Ultimate Team users who were kicked out a match for grieving were still granted 800 coins
- Fixed a menu display bug in Madden Ultimate Team matchmaking screen