The day has come for the Wii U in the land down under, and THQ want to remind you of one of the finest launch titles you can own for the new platform. Darksiders II for the Wii U is officially out today, featuring many extras not seen in the original version, along with the full usage of the Wii U tech.
Here are a few more details:
- Argul’s Tomb – The game’s first downloadable content pack featuring a unique area, three new dungeons and new weapons and armor to collect.
- Death Rides Pack – Three new side-quests for the Darksiders II campaign.
- Angel of Death & Shadow of Death packs – New legendary armor and weapon choices for the player early in the game.
- Deadly Despair Pack – Upgraded horse speed boost.
- Additional unique legendary weapon and armor sets for the player to use from the start of the game.
Sound good? Well, if you picked up your Wii U and are wondering what game will test Nintendo’s promises of power the greatest, look no further and grab your copy of the new and improved Darksiders II today.