Glu Games have announced Contract Killer Zombies 2; the sequel to their original 1st-Person zombie shooter game. And this time, things are much different.
Contract Killer Zombies 2 is a 3rd-Person free-roaming action shooter that has the player embody Evelyn, who was the sidekick to the hero Shooter in the first game. Evelyn will encounter a variety of mission types during her time at the Safehaven Research Lab, and will be equipped with multiple weapons (including a melee weapon) from the very start.
The following is an official list of features in Contract Killer Zombies 2:
- Free-Roaming Third-Person Action: Fight through numerous locations in and around the Safehaven Research Lab.
- New Survival Mode: Compete for the highest score by protecting a civilian from waves of zombies.
- Multiple Mission Types: Save civilians, find provisions and clear escape routes to open new locations.
- Heavy Artillery: Collect shotguns, machine guns, sniper rifles, grenades, axes, chainsaws, health packs and more.
- Rankings: Track progress with Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.