If you happen to live in New York then you probably know that the New York Comic-Con is set to kick off a week from now. Well if you are going to be attending the event you will be happy to hear that Namco Bandai will also be bringing plenty of playable versions of their games to the show.
As you can see in the list below, the company is unfortunately not bringing Tales of Xillia to the event, however they are bringing Tales of Xillia director Hideo Baba and CyberConnect2 president and CEO Hiroshi Matsuyama to host an hour long panel on Sunday October 14th in room 1A14 at noon where they will discuss both Tales of Xillia and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. The two will also be signing autographs after the panel ends.
The games that will be playable at their booth #1502 are as follows:
- Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Dragon Ball Z for Kinect (Xbox 360 Kinect)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PlayStation 3)
- Power Rangers Super Samurai (Xbox 360 Kinect)
- Tank! Tank! Tank! (Wii U)
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition (Wii U)