Simultaneously showing its plans for the event and confirming its presence, Kalypso Media today announced the games it would be showing off. Occupying approximately 300 square meters of floor space in both the business and consumer exhibition halls, Kalypso will be presenting its key titles for 2012 and highlights for 2013, with many titles playable on consoles and PC during the expo.
Kalypso Media will be in Hall 4.2, Stand #E19 in the business hall and game fans will find the stand located in Hall 6, Stand #A51 in the consumer area.
The line-up for Gamescom 2012 includes:
- Legends of Pegasus (PC)
- The Dark Eye – Demonicon (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC)
- DARK (PC and Xbox 360)
- Omerta – City of Gangsters (PC and Xbox 360)
- Port Royale 3 (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3)
- Alien Spidy (PSN, Xbox Live and PC)
- Dollar Dash (PSN, Xbox Live and PC)