BBG Entertainment announced today the worldwide release of Einstein™Brain Trainer, which sees the theoretical physicist and his celebrated cerebral conundrums appear on the Apple iPhone for the first time.
The game is now available on the App Store, priced £1.79.
In addition, BBG Entertainment has launched an update to Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD for the iPad, granting users access to 12 extra activities for free.
Einstein Brain Trainer Features:
- 30 exercises in all, with 15 specially developed for the App
- Scientific background including a tutorial for each exercise
- Daily Tests to check your current “Brain Fitness”
- Dynamic adaptation of the difficulty level of individual exercises
- Continuous interaction between Albert Einstein and the player
- Detailed help system accessible from anywhere in the game
- Trophy room for awards received
- Hot Seat mode – multiplayer mode on a single iPhone
- Game Center support for a global high score ranking
- Personal coaching by the likeness of Albert Einstein