Riot seems to be on quite the roll with dealing out strong female champions. Recently revealed is Diana, Scorn of the Moon. Diana offers a higher difficulty of gameplay by utilizing combos to do burst damage or greater damage over time. Alternatively, she can absorb immense amounts of damage while using her Pale Cascade ability (see below). Did I mention that her ultimate ability Lunar Rush does not have a cooldown when properly used? Diana, your pulling on this guy’s heartstrings!
- Moonsilver Blade (Passive): Diana has increased Attack Speed. Every third strike cleaves nearby enemies for additional magic damage.
- Crescent Strike: Diana swings her blade to unleash a bolt of lunar energy, afflicting enemies with Moonlight and dealing damage in an arc before exploding.
- Pale Cascade: Diana creates three orbiting spheres that detonate on contact with enemies to deal damage in an area. She also gains a temporary shield that absorbs damage. This shield is refreshed if all three spheres detonate.
- Moonfall: Diana draws in and slows all nearby enemies.
- Lunar Rush (Ultimate): Diana teleports to an enemy and deals magic damage. Lunar Rush has no cooldown when used to teleport to a target afflicted with Moonlight.
While her story isn’t fully known, Diana was not always under the blessing of the moon. She was shunned by the people of the sun and was forced to take refuge. When one light diminishes another one grows – this being the moon’s glow. Finding solace in her isolation, Diana began her training with the powers of the moon. Utilizing lunar energy and pure ferocity, she holds on to the vengeance of those that burned her. Using her own light, she forges a path of devastation with her crescent blade.Related Articles for this post below: