If you just can’t wait around to play CCP’s Dust 514 and want to jump into the closed beta early, you now have the ability to do so. Now while the game itself is going to be free to play upon release, anyone wanting to jump in now will need to pay $20 for the newly released Mercenary Pack which will provide the player a number of bonuses as well as $20 worth of in-game currency.
Players will receive 4,000 Aurum as well as skill boosters, special gear, new weaponry, 50 drop uplink items, 50 grenades, 50 damage boost items as well as the all-access beta pass which will allow you to get into every beta event, even ones that aren’t technically scheduled.
The full list of what will be available in the pack can be seen below:
- 4,000 Aurum ($20 USD value) – the in-game currency for DUST 514 that you can buy in the PS Store
- 30-dat Active Skill Booster – increases earned Skill Points (SP) by 50%
- ‘Dragonfly’ Scout Dropuit – a uniquely designed armor with unlimited use
- ‘Toxin” ICD-9 Submachine Gun with unlimited use and a custom skin
- HK4M Shotgun X 50
- Hacked Drop Uplink x 50 – allows players to create on-the-spot spawn points for their teammates
- Fused Locus Grenade x 50
- 1.5dn Myofibril Stimulant x 50 – offers players a temporary melee damage boost against opponents
- All Access Beta Pass – allows players to participate in every Beta Event, as well as additional play sessions during off weekends