Ubisoft announced today that their popular strategy title, Anno 2070, will be getting an expansion add-on titled Anno 2070 Deep Ocean. This new expansion pack is set to launch for the PC in the Spring of 2012.
Anno 2070 Deep Ocean adds a completely new civilisation level, and adds a new population class that will grant access to brand new features such as new vehicles, technologies, and many more. The add-on will also bring in new content and challenges, these are listed below.
Players will be able to:
- Acquire enemy territories without using military force through the “Hostile Takeover” feature
- Resolve energy problems by building the new underwater geothermal power plant
- Optimise energy supply through “Energy transfer” between islands
- Face a new dangerous disaster: The Tsunami
- Unlock new rewards for each faction’s career ladder
- Take advantage of new underwater trading routes
- Experience over 150 new challenging quests
- Unlock over 30 new achievements
- Access to player comparison via new leader boards