For the 2012 summer, Blizzard Entertainment will be accepting internship applications until January 31, 2012.
Once students get through video game design school, the learning isn’t over. Getting an internship is the next step and thanks to the explosion of the video game industry, there are a lot of great ones to choose from.
Blizzard Entertainment has been home to many well-known titles other than World of Warcraft. Diablo and Starcraft have been successful franchises as well, and I could only imagine the environment where these titles were created. Applying may only take minutes of your time, but grant you a lifetime opportunity.
Here’s a quick run-down of what the program is all about:
- – Applicants must be currently studying at a university or college in the United States
- – Planning to return to school in the fall of 2012 after the internship
- – 12-week paid opportunities during the summer
- – Located at Blizzard headquarters in Irvine, CA
- – Applications must be submitted no later than January 31, 2012
The internship program is all about giving college students hands-on experience in their developing fields. So whether you are working in development, quality assurance, licensing, or even publishing, this would be a great career jump start. If you are interested in applying for an internship or know someone that would be, you can find more information (here).Related Articles for this post below: