Just when you thought that Rockstar Games had finished dealing with Red Dead Redemption, the high successful and critically acclaimed open world western is getting a Game of the Year treatment. The game itself has sold over 11 million copies since its release in May last year, with a slew of downloadable content packs and its spin-off companion game Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare.
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition pulls all of this mass content into one neat package which will include the original Red Dead Redemption with all of its free and paid downloadable content packs, all of Undead Nightmare’s single player and multiplayer components and all bonus content.
The full comprehensive package:
- Original Red Dead Redemption game with a brand-new hardcore single-player mode
- Undead Nightmare single-player campaign and multiplayer modes
- Legends and Killers Pack, featuring additional multiplayer map locations, multiplayer characters, and the Tomahawk projectile weapon
- Liars and Cheats Pack, including the Stronghold multiplayer competitive mode, Free Roam gambling games, multiplayer horse races with combat, and the Explosive Rifle
- Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, featuring two outfits with corresponding gameplay challenges for John Marston
- Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack, including six co-op missions for up to four players
- All original pre-order content, including the Deadly Assassin Outfit, War Horse, and Golden Guns Weapon Pack
- Solomon’s Folly single-player gang hideout and challenges available for the first time on Xbox 360
- Just-released Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, featuring fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in
Red Dead Redemption’s massive Game of the Year Edition is set to be released in North America on October 11 and internationally days later on October 14 for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.Related Articles for this post below: