Now, what do you get when you mix a chicken in a very bad mood, a collection of different weapons, a totalitarian governement headed by penguins and a thirst to bring it down? You get Ratloop Asia’s Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken, announced for release on the PSN. The game will hatch upon the world on October 18th at the price of US$11.99.
This platform adventure game follows the exploits of Hardboiled Chicken, a rebel who’s ultimate goal is to take down authority… I mean the penguin government of Albatropolis. He wants to take down the head penguin, who has become a totalitarian stooge running the city to the ground. There is also a co-op storyline. You and a friend will become two budgies on a mission to save the general’s daughter.
So, what can we expect from Hardboiled Chicken and his mission of mass destruction:
- 15 Chapters in the Solo Campaign.
- 10 Chapters in the Co-Op Campaign.
- An assortment of puzzles throughout the levels.
- Stereoscopic 3D support.
- Mini-stories about Hardboiled’s past and the truth behind the penguin leader and his government.
- Various weapons, including pistols, shotguns, Uzis, MP5s, M60s, AK-47s and the ultimate weapon… Brain Bugs!
- Exclusive music from indie band New World Revolution plus unlockable music videos.
This game has only been announced for a US release. So, are you going to save the city from a crazed up penguin and its penguin filled government? Sounds like some penguins have some explaining to do, but even then, Hardboiled Chicken might not give them the chance.Related Articles for this post below: