Spitfish AG, creators of the controller/mouse hybrid the FRAGFX SHARK 360, have announced that their controller will be available at the end of August this year. It’s basically the first peripheral of its kind for Xbox 360, but will also work with PC and Mac to provide a control scheme built for First Person Shooters.
Spitfish worked closely with designers and gamers for the FRAGFX SHARK 360 during the device’s development. As well as it’s clearly alternate organisation of buttons, it will also feature programmable buttons for ease of access to gamers to make the controller suit their needs.
· 2 AA batteries (not included)
· NEW 50h + play time
· NEW 500h + power save standby
· Play with the mouse on the XBOX 360 as you would do on a PC
· Full XBOX 360 PC and MAC support, either as a gamepad or mouse/keyboard control
· Fast access to special features (eg macro, rapid-fire, button swap, stick swap, etc.)
· Brand new wireless technology to 2.4 GHz
· Plug and Play
· On the fly dead zone adjustment wheel
· SixAxis support