It seems that almost every PS3 game has been at the risk of being hacked. Especially considering the way that cheaters can twist online FPS’ to their will and make the game an overall horrible experience for the rest of the legitimate players. Thankfully some companies are on top of their game when it comes to addressing the hacking problems that can run rampant on systems.
Gameloft has promised its fans that Modern Combat: Domination will be getting a patch within the next few weeks that will address the hacking problem that has already started to plague their online shooter. Also being fixed are a number of complaints regarding the money system. Check the full list out below:
- Anti-Hacking protection
- 1X invisible collision to prevent players from going out of Factory map.
- 1X invisible collision to prevent players from going out of Souk map.
- Respawn: prevent face-to-face respawns.
- Default time for a game in objective mode set to 3 minutes.
- Modification of the range of the knife (distance and angle).
- Playtesters added to the credits.
- Possibility to change the range of the ping display.
- Money accumulates from $2400 instead of $0 in all modes featuring respawn.
- Quick fix of ‘death on respawn’ problems caused by connection issues.
- Adjusting of controls sensitivity.