People who live in Europe are definitely lucky because just a few days ago they were able to buy Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! from the PSN much earlier than the rest of us in the US. That doesn’t mean that all is bad however as US residents will be getting the game next month in January.
This means that European residents can no get a taste of the side scrolling hack and slash action that is NISA’s latest game. Also you may be wondering as to what that image up there means when we are talking about Prinny 2. The reason that is there is because Prinny 2 contains an extra game within itself that is playable after you finish the main storyline.
Titled Asagi Wars players will be able to take control of Asagi who had died accidentally via her own explosion, as she tries to compete against six other Asagi wannabes. Can she prove that she is the real Asagi in these six stages of battle? It is up to you to make sure she will.
Enough about Asagi Wars though, here are some of the key features for Prinny 2:
- 1000 Prinnies: Players will get 1000 lives to beat this tough action side-scroller!
- Lift & Throw: Prinnies are able to lift and throw objects on the battlefield.
- Vehicles: Steal and control powerful vehicles, like tanks and UFOs.
- Hip Pound: Jump and pound enemies to stun them. Then you can inflict multiple combo attacks for extra damage.
- Break Mode: If you charge up enough energy you can execute powerful skills to wipe out enemies using Break Mode or even have a brief taste of invincibility. The more enemies you hack up, the longer this mode lasts.
It definitely is very interesting that they will provide you with all of your lives right off the bat. Sure 1000 lives may seem like a lot but that also shows off just how hard the game could possibly be. Then again you could always play on the Baby mode which makes everything much more simpler to get through as there will be fewer enemies and traps so you can get through just like a baby would, nice and easy.