Hey all you PS3 Black Ops players out there, just wanted to update you all on the list updates that will be fixed with the newest patch. There’s quite a few
Patch 1.04 is nearing the end of Phase 2 testing. Going into Phase 3 submissions on 12/6.
- Issues Addressed:
- Resolved several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly.
- Additional measures to prevent the “Transmission error” and other disconnects. This was most likely to occur with large parties where party members had mixed NAT types.
- Updated handling for UPnP-enabled routers to improve matchmaking conditions where users had strict or moderate NAT types. Also added in-game communications so that all players are aware of their NAT type in the Player Match party lobby.
- Addressed an issue with VOIP icons not appearing when USB headsets were plugged in prior to game launch.
- Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks after prestige.
- Addressed an issue where Flak Jacket Pro would not always protect against ground fires left by Napalm Strikes.
- Prevention of users losing their killstreak reward when switching classes at the start of a new round in round-based game modes.
- Addressed an issue where the incorrect perks would appear when spectating another player under certain circumstances.
- Added round start explosive delay to China Lake grenade launcher to give it the same round start limitations as other explosives.
- Contracts will now reset when the player Prestiges.
- Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions.
- Prevention of Gunship failing to give player full control under rare conditions.
- Prevention of an issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific circumstances.
- Additional security measures to enhance detection and banning capabilities.Gameplay Tuning:
- Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.
- Added a negative influencer to all spawn points to decrease the chances of spawning near an enemy. This will further improve spawning protection on top of previous updates.
- Additional sound mix tuning for Ninja Pro users – increased ranges and volume of enemy footsteps, and removed player footstep sounds on concrete material types.
- Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
- Subtle increase in sniper rifle accuracy when scoping in.
- Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.
- Additional minor reductions in knife lunge.