Despite selling 5.6 million copies of the new Call of Duty: Black Ops, some have been rather upset with the PC version’s bugs online. Thankfully, those worries have been heard by Treyarch and a new patch is on the way for that version of the game. On the Community forums, JD_2020, a developer from the Treyarch team posted what to expect with the first run of fixes. Here is the post explaining the details of what should be expected in the patch. Also take note that some problems were recently patched as well, which are all listed below:
Hey PC gamers:
We are listening to you and we’ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.
* – GameServers.com has bumped sv_maxrate to 25000 across all servers to reduce lag.
* – GameServers.com continues to improve official server distribution in various worldwide regions.
* – Friends fix for join in progress and Friends tab in server browser.
* – Performance improvement for dual and quad core.
* – Improved connectivity with Black Ops Rcon tool.
* – GPU hitching on certain graphics cards.
* – Incomplete server browser results.
* – Improvements to Quickmatch joins (results with better ping and reduced lag).
* – Zombies “The game session is no longer available” error.
I am glad this was taken care of so soon, and I hope for the PC owners of the title’s sake that everything runs a lot better in the longrun. Hopefully, this will also be noted for future titles so problems like what when down with the PC version of Black Ops don’t happen to start with at launch time.Related Articles for this post below: