A recent press release from signal studios shines some light on the update that has/will hit (depending on where you are) tower defense game, Toy Soldiers.
Along with adding survival mode, which was once only available to those that had a linked facebook account and played the facebook meta-game, they have also fixed the following bugs.
- Survival Leaderboards overwrite bug fixed
- Sniper Tower controls support Southpaw and Inverted options
- Awarding of Brass Hat Achievement fixed
- Major source of multiplayer disconnects affecting certain players fixed
- Multiplayer tuning and balancing
- Re-spawn Timer exploit fixed
Enjoy Toy Soldiers with the update and fixes! The Brass Hat Achievement glitch was annoying.